1. GAMA BIKES (“Gama”) warrants the frame and fork of each new Gama Bikes brand bicycles to be free from
defects in material and workmanship for life with proof of professional build. That is, Gama Bikes warrants the
frame and fork for life as long as the customer takes it to a professional bike mechanic to be built and the receipt
of the build shown upon request.
All other original components and all Gama Bikes brand repair parts, replacement parts, and accessories are
warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of (30) thirty days from the original date
2. The warranty is only extended to the original owner of the Gama bicycle and cannot be transferred to
subsequent purchasers or owners.
3. The warranty period will begin on the date the Gama bicycle is sold to you. Please ensure that the dealer
stamps this warranty at the time of purchase. Please note that this warranty only becomes valid by signing this
form. In order to full fill this warranty you will need to present a copy of this signed and stamped warranty form
along with the original proof of purchase. Therefore it is important to keep a copy of this signed warranty and your
original proof of purchase somewhere safe.
4. It is strongly advised that a professional bicycle mechanic assembles your Gama bike. Gama Bikes shall not
be held liable for any accidents, injuries or deaths resulting from incorrect assembly.
5. ALTERING OR IMPROPER USAGE OF ANY GAMA BIKE OR ANY OF ITS COMPONENTS IN ANY WAY
POSSIBLE VOIDS THE WARRANTY IN ITS ENTIRETY.
6. This warranty does NOT cover the following:
Labor, assembly, packing, shipping costs
Wear and tear parts like chains, bearings, wires, tubes, tires, paint/decals, crossed/stripped threads on
cranks, pedals etc and broken derailleur hangers are not covered by warranty as these are
Damage or injury caused by neglect, lack of maintenance, improper maintenance, improper installation
and/or assembly, accident, crashes, collisions, or abnormal operations;
Damage or injury caused by abuse, misuse, improper use, negligence, modification, alteration, removal or
parts, tampering or disassembly;
Damage or injury caused by the use or installation of an accessory or part not manufactured or sold by
Cosmetic conditions or surface corrosion from chips or scratches in the paint;
Damage caused by normal wear and tear;
Deterioration such as discoloration, fading or deformation.
Damages due to impact, accident, road/trail hazards
7. This Gama bicycle must not be used for anything other than the use for which it is intended, and the purchaser
must carry out the necessary maintenance. This Gama Bicycle may not be used in any competitions, stunt riding,
ramp jumping, bicycle racing, motocross, dirt biking, dirt jumping, freestyle ramp jumping, acrobatics or other
similar activities. Any of these mentioned activities or similar activities VOID the warranty in its entirety.
8. It is understood that any liability resulting from the incorrect use of this bicycle or deviation from the
recommendations of the Vendor or Manufacturer, is the sole and only responsibility of the purchaser.
9. Warranty claims must be made through the dealer/store the bicycle was purchased from. Warranty decisions
will be made by Gama Bike Inc.
10. Gama’s obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing or, at our discretion, replacing the defected part.
11. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE IS
APPLICABLE TO THIS PRODUCT IS LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY. The repair
or, at our discretion, replacement of the defective part is the exclusive remedy under this warranty, or implied
IN NO EVENT SHALL GAMA BIKES BE RESPONSIBLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES,
WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, OR PRODUCT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER
THEORY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PERSONAL INJURY DAMAGES, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR
Except where otherwise stated the manufacturer is absolved of any responsibility and obligation for any accidents
involving people or any other incidents that could occur with or during the use of the bicycle.
12. Shipping Damage within 7 days of delivery, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please immediately inspect your
purchase upon delivery. Shipping Damages noted after 7 days cannot be submitted for claim. Please retain all
packaging and send photos if possible.
Note: Labor, assembly, packing, shipping costs are not covered by warranty. Wear and tear parts, including but
not limited to chains, bearings, wires, tubes, tires, paint/decals, crossed/stripped threads on cranks, pedals, etc
as well as broken derailleur hangers are not covered by warranty as these are user/maintenance issues.
Cosmetic issues are not covered, including but not limited to stains, scratches, chips, tears, etc. Damages due
to impact, accident, road/trail hazards are not covered. At the discretion of Gama Bikes, we may require the
whole bicycle be submitted for warranty inspection.