Vintage track bike looks, perfect for getting around town. A sporty riding position paired with a sporty handlebar and fast-rolling road wheels. A single speed keeps the look clean and classic. Speed, simplicity and style.
Height: 1.60m (5'3″) and up.
Speed Cat Frame
Aggressive geometry that echoes it’s classic road bike pedigree, now modified for urban use. Nimble, sharp and responsive but relaxed just enough to make the ride more comfortable around the city.
700c (28″) Wheels
Bigger and faster than standard 26-inch wheels. 700c wheels carry momentum better, and all else equal, roll smoother over uneven surfaces.
Casual Road Saddle
Sporty, light and comfy. Vinyl cover with classic stainless steel rivets. Contoured to support an athletic riding position, but features light padding for casual city use.
|Frame||High Tensile Steel|
|Fork||High Tensile Steel|
|Headset||1" (22.2mm) Steel Threaded|
|Bottom Bracket||Sealed Cartridge|
|Rims||Double Wall Alloy 40mm Painted w/ CNC Sidewalls|
|Spokes||14 Gauge Powder Coat Finish|
|Front Hub||Steel 36H|
|Rear Hub||Steel 36H|
|Tires||Kenda 700 x 28C City-Road Pattern|
|Crankset||Aluminium Crank 170mm 44T Steel Chainring|
|Pedals||Aluminium Cage and Resin Body w/ Loose Balls|
|Shifter||Shimano Nexus Inter 3 Grip Shift|
|Chain||1/2 x 1/8|
|Brake Levers||Aluminium 4 Finger, Reach Adjustable|
|Seatpost||Aluminum 25.4 x 300mm|
|Stem||Aluminium 22.2 Extension 80mm|
|Grips||Comfort Stitched PU|
WEIGHT AND SIZE
|Weight||12 kg (26.45 lbs) Approx.|
|Box Size||127 x 19 x 72 cm (50" x 7.5" x 28.3")|
1. GAMA BIKES (“Gama”) warrants the frame and fork of each new Gama Bikes brand bicycles to be free from defects in material and workmanship for life with proof of professional build. That is, Gama Bikes warrants the frame and fork for life as long as the customer takes it to a professional bike mechanic to be built and the receipt of the build shown upon request.
All other original components and all Gama Bikes brand repair parts, replacement parts, and accessories are warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of (30) thirty days from the original dateof purchase.
2. The warranty is only extended to the original owner of the Gama bicycle and cannot be transferred to subsequent purchasers or owners.
3. The warranty period will begin on the date the Gama bicycle is sold to you. Please ensure that the dealer stamps this warranty at the time of purchase. Please note that this warranty only becomes valid by signing this form. In order to full fill this warranty you will need to present a copy of this signed and stamped warranty form along with the original proof of purchase. Therefore it is important to keep a copy of this signed warranty and your original proof of purchase somewhere safe.
4. It is strongly advised that a professional bicycle mechanic assembles your Gama bike. Gama Bikes shall not be held liable for any accidents, injuries or deaths resulting from incorrect assembly.
5. ALTERING OR IMPROPER USAGE OF ANY GAMA BIKE OR ANY OF ITS COMPONENTS IN ANY WAY POSSIBLE VOIDS THE WARRANTY IN ITS ENTIRETY.
6. This warranty does NOT cover the following:
a. Labor, assembly, packing, shipping costs
b. Wear and tear parts like chains, bearings, wires, tubes, tires, paint/decals, crossed/stripped threads on cranks, pedals etc and broken derailleur hangers are not covered by warranty as these are user/maintenance issues.
c. Damage or injury caused by neglect, lack of maintenance, improper maintenance, improper installation and/or assembly, accident, crashes, collisions, or abnormal operations;
d. Damage or injury caused by abuse, misuse, improper use, negligence, modification, alteration, removal or parts, tampering or disassembly;
e. Damage or injury caused by the use or installation of an accessory or part not manufactured or sold by Gama;
f. Cosmetic conditions or surface corrosion from chips or scratches in the paint;
g. Damage caused by normal wear and tear;
h. Deterioration such as discoloration, fading or deformation.
i. Damages due to impact, accident, road/trail hazards
7. This Gama bicycle must not be used for anything other than the use for which it is intended, and the purchaser must carry out the necessary maintenance. This Gama Bicycle may not be used in any competitions, stunt riding, ramp jumping, bicycle racing, motocross, dirt biking, dirt jumping, freestyle ramp jumping, acrobatics or other similar activities. Any of these mentioned activities or similar activities VOID the warranty in its entirety.
8. It is understood that any liability resulting from the incorrect use of this bicycle or deviation from the recommendations of the Vendor or Manufacturer, is the sole and only responsibility of the purchaser.
9. Warranty claims must be made through the dealer/store the bicycle was purchased from. Warranty decisions will be made by Gama Bike Inc.
10. Gama's obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing or, at our discretion, replacing the defected part.
11. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE IS APPLICABLE TO THIS PRODUCT IS LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY. The repair or, at our discretion, replacement of the defective part is the exclusive remedy under this warranty, or implied warranty.
IN NO EVENT SHALL GAMA BIKES BE RESPONSIBLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, OR PRODUCT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER THEORY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PERSONAL INJURY DAMAGES, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR ECONOMIC LOSSES.
Except where otherwise stated the manufacturer is absolved of any responsibility and obligation for any accidents involving people or any other incidents that could occur with or during the use of the bicycle.
12. Shipping Damage within 7 days of delivery, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please immediately inspect your purchase upon delivery. Shipping Damages noted after 7 days cannot be submitted for claim. Please retain all packaging and send photos if possible.
* Labor, assembly, packing, shipping costs are not covered by warranty. Wear and tear parts, including but not limited to chains, bearings, wires, tubes, tires, paint/decals, crossed/stripped threads on cranks, pedals, etc as well as broken derailleur hangers are not covered by warranty as these are user/maintenance issues.
* Cosmetic issues are not covered, including but not limited to stains, scratches, chips, tears, etc. Damages due to impact, accident, road/trail hazards are not covered. At the discretion of Gama Bikes, we may require the whole bicycle be submitted for warranty inspection.
Ultricies sociis ut vel parturient! Tempor! Nec quis turpis placerat ac hac tincidunt, velit, vel sit mauris a, dolor, natoque enim! Etiam risus? Elit, adipiscing dignissim ut et risus sit placerat, penatibus tincidunt, diam sed dignissim rhoncus mus lectus, penatibus arcu sit in mattis porta placerat. Ultricies velit odio. Vel? Aliquam nunc dolor! Nisi, cras, nunc, et auctor? Augue facilisis! Augue eu dis platea sed, placerat hac pid, lectus dapibus turpis in tincidunt arcu rhoncus auctor. Sit duis nascetur vut! Pulvinar egestas, aenean, sagittis odio enim magna, etiam platea nec lundium, nisi, mauris porttitor elementum a, tempor turpis. Aliquam nunc dolor! Nisi, cras, nunc, et auctor? Augue facilisis! Augue eu dis platea sed, placerat hac pid, lectus dapibus turpis in tincidunt arcu rhoncus auctor. Sit duis nascetur vut! Pulvinar egestas, aenean, sagittis odio enim magna, etiam platea nec lundium, nisi, mauris porttitor elementum a, tempor turpis. Aliquam nunc dolor! Nisi, cras, nunc, et auctor? Augue facilisis! Augue eu dis platea sed, placerat hac pid, lectus dapibus turpis in tincidunt arcu rhoncus auctor. Sit duis nascetur vut! Pulvinar egestas, aenean, sagittis odio enim magna, etiam platea nec lundium, nisi, mauris porttitor elementum a, tempor turpis.